What gemstones are suitable for bracelets?
Most crystals and gemstones are suitable for bracelets. To some minerals, including Pyrite, Apatite, and Fluorite, people can react dangerously if they swallow them accidentally. Water-soluble gems, such as Angelite, Lepidolite, Selenite, and Malachite, will also require extra care. Intense sunlight can be tough on some gemstone jewelry. It’s fine to wear your favorite bracelets during the summer, but prolonged exposure to sunlight can damage certain stones. If you have Amethyst, Aquamarine, or Citrine bracelets, we don’t recommend wearing them on a long day at the beach as their color might fade.
Most minerals are suitable for jewelry, but there are minerals considered toxic or radioactive. If you want to ensure that your gemstone bracelets are entirely safe, purchase them only from reliable sources.
Some of the most popular gemstone bracelets
- Amethyst bracelets were traditionally worn as talismans to drive away evil influences and inspire inner strength. If you are facing a stressful period, wear an Amethyst bracelet, it is said to induce tranquility and serenity.
- Strawberry Quartz bracelets are an excellent choice for those who need emotional balancing, as the stone has a soothing vibe that can help with emotional problems.
- Amazonite bracelet is a fabulous jewelry piece for those facing challenging times, as Amazonite is known as the stone of courage.
- Jade bracelets were highly valued in ancient Asian cultures, jewelry made of Jade was used to ward off evil spirits. The stone attracts harmony, inspires wisdom, and boosts vitality.
- Shungite bracelet is the perfect choice for those who struggle with electromagnetic sensitivity.
- Larvikite bracelets not only look fantastic but can also help us connect with the spirits of Nature.
- Sodalite bracelets bring calmness and clarity to the mind while also providing emotional balance. Sodalite can help to calm panic attacks and enhance self-esteem.
- Red Jasper bracelets are recommended for those who lack vitality or are recovering from a disease or injury. This beautiful red stone boosts vitality, fertility and stimulates libido.
- Rainforest Rhyolite bracelets can facilitate the connection with the natural world. The crystal brings joy, happiness and opens us up to positive changes.