What are double terminated crystals good for?
Double terminated crystals have a point at each end; this shape allows their energy to flow both ways, making them great tools for energy healing and spiritual practices. Double terminated crystals absorb energy at one point, transform it, and emanate it at the other point. These crystals are either formed naturally deep within the earth or cut and polished to this shape.
The most common uses of double terminated crystals
- Energy healing and cleansing - their ability to absorb and emanate energy makes these crystals excellent tools for crystal therapists, energy healers, and Reiki practitioners to cleanse, energize, balance the aura and the chakras. For example, double terminated Rose Quartz crystals are used to remove stagnant energies, balancing the Heart Chakra and infusing it with pure, soothing energy.
- Essential pieces for crystal grids - double terminated crystals are also important pieces of crystal grids because they can transfer and transmit the energies of the other crystals. We recommend using double terminated Clear Quartz crystals whenever you create a crystal grid.
- Double terminated crystals tools for mediation - DT crystals are used in yoga and meditation to facilitate the connection with spiritual realms serving as receivers and transmitters of high-vibration energies. Double terminated crystals enhance the energy flow in your aura, helping you to be more centered and focused during meditations. Double terminated Fluorites are some of the best crystal tools for meditation.
- Double terminated crystals for stress relief and relaxation - when used during relaxation, the double terminated crystals can help you regenerate and relax after a tough day, removing energy blockages, infusing your aura with pure energy.
- Tools for manifestation - due to their properties, double terminated crystals are often used as tools for focusing the energy on a well-set intention during manifestation techniques.